Why DSAT Apprentice Tec Diver?
If you're interested in technical diving, but haven't yet met the prerequisites for the DSAT Tec Deep Diver course, you can consider enrolling in the DSAT Apprentice Tec Diver course. It is also a subcourse of the full DSAT Tec Deep Diver course.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- PADI Enriched Air Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- PADI Deep Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Have a minimum of 50 logged dives, of which at least 10 must be enriched air dives, 12 must be deeper than 18 metres/60 feet and at least six must be deeper than 30 metres/100 feet
- Minimum age: 18 years old
What will I do?
You'll learn to make gas switch, extended no-decompression dives using air and enriched air to 40 metres/130 feet. You'll also prepare for and respond to foreseeable technical diving emergencies. Since it's part of the Tec Deep Diver course, you DSAT Apprentice Tec Dive course training credits toward the DSAT Tec Deep Diver course.
What will I need?
Tec Deep Student Crew-Pak, which includes student manual, planning slate and checklist slate
Download Course Information Sheet Here