Want to become the next Hans Haas (he's an underwater motion picture pioneer from long ago)? Then sign up for PADI's Underwater Videographer program! You'll need to be at least a PADI Open Water Diver (Junior Open Water Diver or equivalent) and at least 12.
During your PADI Underwater Videographer program you'll go on three open water dives and put in to practice the information you learned from your instructor.
Information covered in your program includes:
- The selection, maintenance, care and handling of underwater video equipment.
- Safe diving practices while using underwater video equipment.
- Exposure, focus, and maintaining color with video equipment.
- Shot types, lengths and camera moves.
- Developing a story line and shot sequencing.
- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques and problems of underwater videography.
The elective Underwater Videographer dive your PADI Adventure Diver or Advanced Open Water Diver or program may count toward this certification at your PADI Instructor's discretion.
To take your shot at becoming the next world famous underwater videographer, contact Atlantis Outfitters for more information or
Download Course Information Sheet Here